Monday, January 18, 2016

Shocker! -Luleå Week 6

Well, got transfer calls on Saturday and I am moving! WHAT?!? This completely ruins the consistency of my mission! 4 Months in each place, then just 6 weeks in Luleå...that was a real surprise! I am moving down to Göteborg (Västra Frölunda Ward) to be a Sister Training Leader. Definitely a shocker, but I am excited for the new beginning. 

Real quick:
-Went on a road trip out to visit the far away less actives. Way fun! SAW A REINDEER! Bad news is, I didn't get a picture because we were on the highway. Sorry!
-Went to Skellefteå for district meeting. That is a super cute little town! Even had the Zone Leaders there (both were in my MTC group...love 'em!)
-Met with one of our progressing investigators. His real intent is growing so much! It has been really to see his desire to know grow until now when he really wants it. I love the Gospel!
-Said goodbye to the members. It was weird because I didn't get the chance to know any of them really well...Learned lots from them in the time I had!

Need something to read? Try this talk!

We have faith, exercise it, then leave the rest to the Lord. He knows best!

Love ya!
Syster Griffes

No comments:

Post a Comment