Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving and all the Happiness- Jakosberg Week 17

Not going to lie, I accidentally got carried away with emailing other people that I only have like 5 minutes to write this one.

We kind of had a not-so-good week. It was proof to us that the Lord is still in charge of the work and that we cannot get too prideful about everything from the week before. Plus that we need to keep up the high pace instead of falling back into what we did in previous weeks.

Highlights:
-THANKSGIVING! Literally, so fun. I am so blessed! We had all the normal things and got stuffed (as usual)
-Testifying to a bed-ridden member about how much God really loves her, even if she has challenges and trials. He is really aware of us and all of our needs
-Reading through the Introduction to the Book of Mormon with an investigator and seeing understanding come. He wants to really read it :)
-FHE with a member family and teaching their kids about the Holy Ghost using object lessons
-Having dinner at the Beckstrands (Mission President and Wife) and helping them decorate for Christmas. So fun! They are such a blessing in my life. I need them in my life! We found out that Syster Crawford will be training, which means that I am transferring. NOT HAPPY! So sad about it, I really love this place and all the people, but new adventures await. 


Best Website som finns!

Love you all, Have a great week!
Syster Griffes

No comments:

Post a Comment